Thursday, May 5, 2011
Top 11 things I'd like for Mother's Day (in no particular order)
1. A date with my husband [more than twice a year]
2. One full Thursday of garage sale-ing that is not limited by full bladders, full diapers, empty tummies, car seat buckles, strollers, and nap times.
3. Hugs, Kisses, and homemade cards from my sweet, sweet boys that involve hand prints, glitter, macaroni, and all that priceless, cheesy stuff that I admit I love. (photo above via)
4. 24 hours at home [by myself]
5. A visit from the magical potty training fairy
6. This super awesome overpriced refrigerator [yeah, right! And yes, it plugs in, but no, I don't mind.]
7. Everybody to clean up after themselves for just. one. day.
8. Somebody else to take over the kids' morning "getting dressed & fed" routine and evening "getting into bed" routines for a week so I can just do the funnest parts in the middle. [spell check did not underline "funnest'...proof enough for me that it's a real word]
9. A completed honey-do list [who am I kidding...can someone complete MY to-do list?]
10. An opportunity to go to the bathroom without an audience. [I'm flattered, but would prefer not to scar you for life, boys!]
11. A chance for my alarm clock to be the one to wake me up. [can I set it for noon?]